Saturday, February 23, 2008

Write A Book!

I am writing my first book and am committed to having it printed by April. It is a lot of hard work, but even if I don't sell a single copy it has been the most rewarding experience of my life. As a result of writing my book, which is all about my entrepreneurial beliefs, I have already experienced the following:

1. I have met amazing, extraordinary people.
2. I have learned more about myself during this time than any other time in my life.
3. I have eaten more Clif Bars in one day, than a tri-athlete does in one month. I don't know if this is a good thing, but its a funny thing.
4. Have the courage to pursue self publishing. The more expensive, but potentially way more rewarding route.
5. I have learned and researched more than I did in four years of college.
6. I have grown. I have grown in so many ways, it is immeasurable.

I encourage you to do the same. And who's knows maybe you'll become famous and make money at it! OK, enough reading... go start writing.

No comments: